Call for Abstract
Presenting Authors are requested to create an account and submit an abstract. All abstracts must be prepared strictly according to these guidelines. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be reviewed. We encourage early submission to ensure prompt confirmation and processing.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted only electronically through this website.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is Oct 25, 2019.
- The abstract must be written in ENGLISH.
- The body of the abstract is limited to 450 words, excluding the title and information on authors.
- Submitted abstracts are preferred to be structured into: Objective, Material and Methods, Results, and Conclusions.
- There is no limit on the number of abstracts an author may submit.
- The oral presenter should prepare PowerPoint in English and oral presentation can be used English or Chinese. Notifications of presenting details will be sent after acceptance of the abstract.